Railroad Software’s Hours of Service application is designed to be the most user friendly in the railroad industry. The application specializes in collecting time data and reporting compliance issues as regulated by FRA 49 CFR Part 228. The application is specifically designed for each employee type (train crew, signal employees, and dispatchers) and maintains the compliance for each type of employee.
What are the key features to HOS?
- Time entry via desktop and mobile devices
- Timeline view of all employee activities
- User confirmation at the end of each tour of duty
- Administrator dashboard to monitor employee hours and service details
- Editing of time records by employee only and maintains a historical record of all time modifications
- Employee dashboard to monitor month to date hours worked for all service types
- Provides interface for FRA compliance officers
- Reporting by individual employee for simple record keeping
- End of month and month to date reporting to document any current or past compliance issues for self reporting requirements