Rail Yard Inventory Software
You can know where every rail car is all the time, regardless if you are using AEI Tag readers or simply your switching crew. Managing rail car locations within your railyard details is simple and fast using our web-based or tablet application. Rail Yard and Terminal Management developed specifically for the operator!
Operator & Customer Dashboards
The dashboard provides the ability for operators and customers of the operator to quickly see the state of the rail terminal facility
- Quickly view railcars by status & type
- Always live ageing report to support the management of Demurrage charges
- Comments specific to current condition of railyard
- Summary table by status and pool id, commodity, or destination
Drag & Drop Track Map
Our intuitive track map interface will allow you to quickly drag and drop railcars in order to assign a new position or create a switch request. Here are just a few features the Live Track Map offers:
- Drag & Drop multiple railcars to create switch requests
- Color coded railcar status, type, and switch request
- Quick locate railcars based on car status, type, number, or other fields
- Quickly manage railcar specifics
- Automatically updates the RailTab used by the switch crew
Automated Live & Historical Reporting
Reports are how terminals are able to track the movement of goods within their facility or their customer. As a result we believe that the customer should have the ability to generate almost any type of report necessary for operating a rail facility.
- Ad-hoc report builder
- Historical reporting of railcars based on status changes
- Automated email reporting
- Direct access to the reports as a view-only user
- All reports can be viewed, printed, and downloaded as an excel file with a single click.
Manage, Sort, & Search Railcars…with ease!
The interface to manage railcars throughout the facility is simple and fast. The list below is a few ways we make it easier to manage the railcars in your facility:
- Inline editing of all values
- Quick view of railcars on Track Map
- Robust search and sorting options
- Multiple methods for adding railcars
- Scheduled status change of railcars
- and many more…
Railcar History Tracking
Every railcar, every trip in your rail yard, every movement, and every status change tracked for consistency, accuracy, and accountability.
- User based record to hold employee’s accountable for actions within the system
- Tracking of status changes can be used to generate historical reports
- Productivity of a railcar movements can be tracked and enhanced
- Visibility into process and operation management of the rail yard